Monday, August 18, 2014

Pinup Makeup

I love makeup and lately I have really been into the simple pinup look. I use a variety of products from high end retailers all the way to drug store brands. There are some things like mascara that I won't buy brand name. To me mascara is mascara. Maybelline Full N Soft is a tried and true mascara. It doesn't clump and your lashes won't get crackly, stiff. Bleh!


Foundation: ForeverMakeupHD 
Blush: Smashbox in "Flush"
Bronzer: Maybelline Dream Sun in "Matte Medium"
Highlight: Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Translucent Illuminator
Eyebrows: benefit BROW zings in "light"
Mascara: Maybelline Full N Soft in "Very Black"
Eyeshadow: Bobbi Brown in "Cement" used on the lid
 Clinique Pair of Shades in "Perfect Couple" darker color used in crease + lighter color used on brow
MAC  in "Shroom" used to highlight lid only
Eyeliner: MAC Gel Liner in "Blacktrack" for a simple cat eye liner
Lips: Revlon Color Stay in "Red Velvet"




No comments:

Post a Comment